Hi Greg,

Yes, we are planning to live stream RacketCon. Details will be on the
web page once the stream is set up.

We'll have people monitoring the #racket IRC channel on freenode
throughout the day. If you (or anyone) has any questions at any point,
they will relay them to the speaker.

Finally, we'll also be recording the talks for posterity. If you miss
anything, you'll be able to catch up on it later.

Vincent