The matrix library math/matrix uses values with the type Array  to
represent matrices.
A mathematical column vector is simply represented as a nx1 matrix.

Multiplying the matrix
   1  0
   0  2
on the vector
   3
   4
can be written:

(require math/matrix)
(matrix* (matrix [[1 0]
                  [0 2]])
         (col-matrix [3 4]))

/Jens Axel

> I'm trying out some of the math capabilities of Racket and I'm guessing
> the linear algebra concept of a vector is actually an Array type in Racket,
> not a Vector. Is this correct? Racket's Vector is a data (as with Java's
> Vector) structure, right?

Jens Axel Søgaard