Right, but shell completion varies by shell implementaiton so I was hoping that
raco
would have some built-in completion script that racket installs, and that
script would
dispatch to some racket code that implements custom completion for a particular
command
I'd like to stick something like this in an info.rkt file:

(define raco-commands
  '(("some-command" command-impl-mod "Some command" 20 #:complete-with
(completion-impl-mod completion-procedure-binding))))

...and have `raco` setup a single completion script on installation that
notices when you're
completing a command with custom completion and dispatches to it. That way I
don't have
to figure out how to get raco pkg install to put shell scripts in the right
places.