If I knew how, I'd do unsafe-in, but I just know how to fake a typed
context. The whole point is to use the optimizer so libraries like math are
usable.

Jay

On Friday, September 23, 2016, Leif Andersen <l...@leifandersen.net> wrote:

> Umm...if you're going to do this, why is it imperative, and not a require
> transformer?
>
> Also, I kind of agree with Matthias here...sigh. :'( Like, as far as I can
> tell, this is even worse then typed/racket/unsafe, as the optimizer is
> still run. O_o
>

> ~Leif Andersen
>
> On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 9:16 PM, Matthew Butterick <m...@mbtype.com
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','m...@mbtype.com');>> wrote:
>
>> On Sep 22, 2016, at 9:23 AM, Matthias Felleisen <matth...@ccs.neu.edu
>> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','matth...@ccs.neu.edu');>> wrote:
>>
>> > I checked the calendar, because I thought I had gone into hibernation
>> > and woken up on April Fool’s day.
>>

>> Those of us who have lived in New Hampshire take this matter quite
>> seriously.
>>
>> We've also learned to endure the teasing of people who live in
>> Taxachusetts.
>>
>> I raise a butternut munchkin to Jay.
>>
>> --

Jay McCarthy
Associate Professor
PLT @ CS @ UMass Lowell
http://jeapostrophe.github.io

           "Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing,
      for ye are laying the foundation of a great work.
And out of small things proceedeth that which is great."
                          - D&C 64:33