On October 12, 2016 at 12:15:38 PM, Dupéron Georges
(jahvascriptman...@gmail.com) wrote:
This is great! Thumbs up, and thanks for writing this library. I have a couple
of filesystems in my "TODO" list, hopefully this package will motivate me to
actually write them one of these days :) .
Awesome!

A nice feature would be some simpler API for creating filesystems which work by
virtually moving or changing the attributes of (or concatenating + splitting,
or otherwise transforming) files stored in an existing directory. This is a
common use case in FUSE, I believe.

PS: is the documentation for use-once/c somewhere?
I’ll add it to the docs when I get a chance. You can see the definition here:
https://github.com/thinkmoore/racket-fuse/blob/master/private/filesystem.rkt#L132

use-once/c is a combinator that takes a procedure contract and makes it so that
the contracted procedure can only be applied once. Ideally, I’d enforce the
stronger property that you can use only one of the response or error callback
for each procedure, but that would have been a bit trickier due to the need to
attach the contract to two values at once. use-once/c is a nod to at least
making sure you didn’t reuse them between operations...