Hello list,

I'm receiving the following error when trying to run my application:

./date_analyzer --help

standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found
  for module path: tzinfo/zoneinfo-data
  collection: "tzinfo"
  in collection directories:
  context...:
   show-collection-err
   standard-module-name-resolver
   /Applications/Racket v6.6/collects/syntax/modresolve.rkt:58:0:
resolve-module-path11
   /Applications/Racket
v6.6/collects/racket/contract/private/arrow-val-first.rkt:306:25
   #%embedded:g2357:main: [running body]
   #%embedded:g2314:main: [traversing imports]
   #%embedded:g2249:date_analysis: [traversing imports]
   #%mzc:driver: [traversing imports]
   loop

My application is made up of the following 5 files, with the requirements
listed after each, and none of the files contain functions from the tzinfo
package.

bin/driver.rkt
#lang racket
(require racket/base
         racket/cmdline
         "../lib/date_analysis.rkt")

lib/date_analysis.rkt
#lang racket
(require gregor
         "series.rkt")

lib/ipt_file.rkt
#lang racket

lib/series.rkt
#lang racket

test/test.rkt
#lang racket
(require "series.rkt")

Additional suggestions on other things to try to track down the source of this
bug are welcome.