On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 2:05:53 PM UTC-4, Vincent St-Amour wrote:
> The tzinfo dependency comes from gregor (well, from gregor-lib, which
> gregor depends on).
> But, I would have also expected installing gregor to pull in that
> dependency. How did you install gregor?
> Vincent

I installed "gregor" using the following raco command.

  raco pkg install gregor

My Racket installation looks in the following directories for Collections:

racket@setup/dirs> (get-collects-search-dirs)
  #<path:/Applications/Racket v6.6/collects>

Contents of "Users/ian/Library/Racket/6.6/collects", which includes tzinfo and
the rest of Gregor's dependencies.

$ ls ~/Library/Racket/6.6/pkgs/
cldr-bcp47              cldr-dates-modern       cldr-numbers-modern
gregor-doc              memoize                 tzinfo
cldr-core               cldr-localenames-modern gregor
gregor-lib              pkgs.rktd

I built my executable using the following raco command.

  raco exe -o date_analyzer driver.rkt

The executable works without issue if I don't require
"../lib/date_analysis.rkt", which requires "gregor", but then, of course, I'm
not able to do any date analysis.

This one's a real mystery. Any further suggestions welcome.