Greetings all,

  Googled around and searched through documents but I couldn't find an
answer. Me and a colleague built a #lang on top of racket and I've been
able to get it to run in the Definitions window of Dr Racket but not in the
REPL (either in Dr. Racket or from the command line). I'm not getting any
errors. My module has a (provide #%top-interactive) so the interactive
window does open up, it just doesn't parse anything at all. Any suggestions
on how to make it use the reader/expander we built for our #lang so it
works in the REPL?

  Pretty sure I've seen this work with Redex, so I *think* it's possible!

Thanks in advance for any help!
Chris