Hi all -

In the process of putting together a somewhat complex application using
syntax-parse, I discovered that when I specified a repeated pattern in a
syntax-class (which was incorrect) AND I had a certain usage of the syntax
transformer with an error, it would lead to degenerate performance (Racket
would run out of memory or it would need to be killed.

Please see this example and uncomment the last non-paren line to see it fall
down:

http://pasterack.org/pastes/50261

Thanks,
Dan