Hi Ken,

thanks for your reply ! :)

...sorry, I forgot to mention a certain aspect:
The list begins with unwanted items and after that,
all following items are wanted.
Finding the first wanted item means: The search is over
now, from here happiness will start! :)
"Filter"ing means to crawl down the _whole_ list, inspecting
each and every item of the list while assuming
that wanted and unwanted items are well mixed like tutti frutti.

sorry for not getting the specification right... ;)

Cheers
Meino

Ken MacKenzie <deviloc...@gmail.com> [16-11-01 18:47]: