Hi,

Every time I click Scribble HTML in DrRacket
for a scribble/manual module in a separate directory
I find that a number of css files and two js files are produced in the same
directory (Windows 7)

Are these files always the same?
If so can't we put them in Appdata.Roaming, in order to avoid multiple copies?
Or may be they can be pre-included in the Racket tree?

I expect there is a good reason for generating a new set of css and js files
for every (HTML) file produced by scribble,
but I have not the slightest idea why.

Thanks, Jos