I didn't see a way to make the text in a text-field% right or center aligned.
There was some talk about using the set-paragraph-alignment on the
text-field%'s editable<%> (get-editor), but this didn't appear to work for me.

Also, I noticed if one sets the text-field%'s enabled to #f, it makes the text
read only, but is not selectable. I also noticed the editable<%> has two
related methods: can-delete? and can-insert?.

My first thought was to create a subclass of text% and change the text-field%'s
editor<%>, but there doesn't appear to be a way to change the editor<%>.

How should I obtain the desired behavior? Is there a control more suitable for
this task? Or am I half-way there?

Best,
Winston Weinert