Before I file a bug report, I want to make sure something *else* isn't going on.

In "format-id1.rkt"
(https://gist.github.com/wilbowma/247d15e0e0bed6b239584854e79b5015), I define
and export some identifiers with preserved syntax-properties. The identifier
"id" is created using format-id with #:props to attach a syntax-property. The
identifier "id2" is created using generate-temporary and a syntax-property is
attached manually. I also use these the syntax-property in the same file. If I
run or compile the file, no errors.

In "format-id2.rkt"
(https://gist.github.com/wilbowma/ed071343c8c651f3a78d690a4ab7a392), I use the
syntax-properties in exactly the same way. However, if I run or compile the
file, I get errors that indicate "id" is missing it's syntax-property.

--
William J. Bowman
Northeastern University