Basically the subject.

Downloaded the source for 6.7 minimal with prebuilt packages, compiled. I
didn't see any errors. But apparently there's no "make" command for raco?
The docs don't indicate this disappeared so I am a little confused. raco
help indicates make is not a recognized command:

-----------------
root@foo:~# racket/racket-6.7/bin/raco help

Frequently used commands:
  setup   install and build libraries and documentation
  pkg     manage packages

All available commands:
  link    manage library-collection directories
  pkg     manage packages
  setup   install and build libraries and documentation

A command can be specified by an unambiguous prefix.
See `raco help <command>' for help on a command.