Hi Matthias,

thanks for answering. As it seems my question was a bit imprecise - let me
rephrase it:

given a type definition in typed/racket like

    (define-type BinaryTree (U Number (Pair BinaryTree BinaryTree)))

would it be possible to feed that type into a macro (aka not runtime) so that

    (define-transformed-type MyBinaryTree BinaryTree)

and would that macro be able to access the constituent elements and their types
of given type?

Best regards

Robert