I have a syntax transformer that loses enough syntax context that it's error
message points to the transformer rather than the usage. Here's an example of
what it should do:

http://pasterack.org/pastes/89138

This one gives correct syntax in the error message (not in pasterack, but in Dr
Racket), but I have code that appears identical in all important ways that only
gives context inside transformer.

What could cause this usage to lose context?

Thanks,
Dan