In about a week (Friday the 7th), I will be moving
pkgn.racket-lang.org to pkgs.racket-lang.org and pkgs.racket-lang.org
to pkgo.racket-lang.org. During the transition (scheduled for the
morning EDT) both sites will be down. I am close to certain that they
will be back up and all will be well in a few minutes, but in the
worst case they will be down all day and it was take some thinking to
get them back up. The way the set up works should ensure that in the
worst case only the ability to add new packages and update the package
database is done (i.e. you'll still be able to download and browse,
although the Web interface may be inconsistent between the two sites.)

Jay

--
-=[     Jay McCarthy               http://jeapostrophe.github.io    ]=-
-=[ Associate Professor        PLT @ CS @ UMass Lowell     ]=-