Unfortunately that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid as while that will work
just fine for desktop windows as I can separate the processes easily enough
there and just have them talk via any of the many protocols(you guys mentioned)
for conversing between 2 separate binary's on the same system that won't work
too well on the other platforms in the ecosystem now particularly the xbox and
HoloLens as they need a single package and I was hoping to avoid having to do
something like figure out how to pull in the racket source and build it as an
embedded library if that's even reasonably feasible.