Dear Dupéron,

  Thanks for looking into the issue.

  I am running Racket 6.7.

Algol 60 is an option in the Other Languages section in the Experimental Languages sub-section.

I don't remember which version used to work. I may have raised this same question last year. I would guess that it was working in version 5.*.

  Thanks again.

Arthur Nunes-Harwitt
Computer Science Department, Rochester Institute of Technology
Room 70-3509
585-475-4916

"I don't know what the language of the future will be
called, but it will look like LISP."

This email is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s). In
the event the email is received by someone other than the recipient,
please notify the sender at a...@cs.rit.edu.