Greg,

On Monday, April 24, 2017 at 9:13:30 PM UTC+1, Greg Trzeciak wrote:
> Regarding the Rosetta Code scraper - I have 90% of the task completed - I
> will post my code on github sometime tomorrow. It still needs some work to
> have it published - the number of code samples is huge so is the variety of
> issues encountered - one I haven't resolved is around MathML conversion into
> scribble doc. I will post more with a link to github repo.

I'd be interested to see it. Confession time, though... something like this has
been on my to to list for years now; so I have a box full of RC scrapers! (Plus
there are a number of RC tasks specifically for scraping RC).

> I don't know what's the story behind scheme cookbook as there was once a
> website you can get from the web archive:
> https://web.archive.org/web/20150318225436/http://schemecookbook.org/

I was introduced to that on the IRC channel.
If it's on the Internet, it can be scraped!

Tim