> On Jun 27, 2017, at 6:31 PM, Glenn Hoetker <ghoet...@gmail.com
> <mailto:ghoet...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Naive question, here.  As far as I can tell, (directory-list some-path)
> yields a list of files and directories immediately below some-path. I wish to
> capture all files and directories in some-path or any of the sub-directories
> of some-path.

`in-directory`, which is designed to be used within a `for` loop:

http://docs.racket-lang.org/reference/sequences.html?q=in-directory#%28def._%28%28lib._racket%2Fprivate%2Fbase..rkt%29._in-directory%29%29

<http://docs.racket-lang.org/reference/sequences.html?q=in-directory#(def._((lib._racket/private/base..rkt)._in-directory))>

Use with `for/list` if you want to gather the results into a list.

Use `#:when` to restrict the results.