Hi, phillip

As far as I'm concerned, professional musician too, I wrote a little app, just
a prototype, using a similar representation of pitch classes and intervals for
basic chord analysis. Since actual chords can be seen as sequences of
intervals, its analysis can be reduced to determine the chord patterns actual
chords match. This leads to at least all possible interpretations. Further
work, some AI for sure, would be needed to select proper interpretations.
Without that, though, a summary of possible matches cuold be as is useful for
students in the first years of Harmony