Hello,

I just built an indenter for a #lang I wrote, and placed it into the get-info
function. It seems that by default, Racket will only call the indenter if you
tell it to (by hitting tab or control I) or when you hit enter. In the latter
case, it will only indent the line you're on after you hit enter.

Is there a way to change this? In particular, I'd like it so that when I hit
enter, Racket will first re-indent the line I've just left, and then indent the
line I'm now on.