I think you can toggle a switch in tab 'background expansion' of the
preferences menu.
Jos

-----Original Message-----
From: racket-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:racket-users@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of hashim muqtadir
Sent: domingo, 27 de agosto de 2017 8:12
To: Racket Users
Subject: [racket-users] Can't seem to find the blue box(es) in DrRacket anymore

Hello,
I recently updated to Racket 6.10 and I cannot seem to find the blue boxes in
the top right of the definitions and interactions
windows anymore. They don't show up by pressing the hotkey (f2) either. There's
no error or anything, just nothing happens. External
help works, i.e. pressing f1 opens up the docs search in my browser.

Other things I did around the same time the blue boxes disappeared were
tinkering with the preferences a bit and 'raco pkg migrate
6.9'. But I didn't find any relevant preference that turns them off (there was
something about blue boxes and background expansion
but turning that on/off doesn't help) and it did not seem to me that the
migrate command would have messed anything up.

Anyone has any idea what might have happened? I'd like those back. Maybe I'm
just missing some preference or something. I'm using a
64-bit Windows 10, in case that is relevant.

Regards,
Hashim.