Does anyone here have experience with using SWIG, http://www.swig.org/ , in
Racket?  The reason I ask is that I am working on an application which needs
NAT traversal.  One option is Libnice, which supports GObject Introspection.
Another possibility is PJNATH, http://www.pjsip.org/pjnath/docs/html/ , which
can be used by way of SWIG.  This has been done with Python and JAVA.  The link
above also mentions that Racket is a supported language for SWIG.  So I would
like to get some idea whether we are much more likely to run into problems with
immature code and documentation this way than with GObject introspection.

James