Not yet parameterised or extracted for separate use, but:

  raco pkg install tabular

https://github.com/tonyg/racket-tabular/blob/29e91c9475407da4c5bee03abc2e6043693b3ff6/tabular/main.rkt#L681-L765

Example output:

Welcome to Racket v6.10.1.1.
> (require (submod tabular test))
> (require tabular)

                                                            > emp
 last-name  |department-id
--------------------------
"Rafferty"  |31
"Jones"     |33
"Heisenberg"|33
"Robinson"  |34
"Smith"     |34
"Williams"  |#f

> dept
department-id|department-name
-----------------------------
31           |"Sales"
33           |"Engineering"
34           |"Clerical"
35           |"Marketing"

> (table-natural-join emp dept)
 last-name  |department-id|department-name
"Rafferty"  |31           |"Sales"
"Jones"     |33           |"Engineering"
"Heisenberg"|33           |"Engineering"
"Robinson"  |34           |"Clerical"
"Smith"     |34           |"Clerical"

> (->table #:columns '(X Y Z) '(("a" "bcd" "ef") ("gh" "hhu.thnt" "t")))
 X  |    Y     | Z
"a" |"bcd"     |"ef"
"gh"|"hhu.thnt"|"t"