I'd like to use Racket to generate scalable (svg?) graphics like gnuplot or
GeoGebra does. For example, I'd like to create a cartesian coordinate graph
system, then draw functions on it. One thing in particular would be to draw
a graph of a circle based on the standard form of a circle, e.g., x^2 + y^2
= r^2. Again, I'd prefer being able to create an svg file. Is there a
tutorial that might give me more insight than the reference pages or the
Quick: An Introduction to Racket with Pictures? Or am I barking up the
wrong tree?

LB