On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 17:52:29 -0400
Matthias Felleisen <matth...@ccs.neu.edu>
wrote:

> Realm is for people who cross over from other languages or teachings.
> It is also a follow-up to HtDP, teaching programming in Racket not
> design of programs. I consider it a bridge for Racket beginners
> between HtDP and Beauty.

Thank you. I might start with HtDP to (re)learn some of the good
principles of programming which can be used when using Racket
(programmable) programming language later. ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One must deliver himself with the help of his mind, and not
degrade himself. The mind is the friend of the conditioned soul,