It is fairly easy to create a let-immutable form yourself

(define-for-syntax (immutable-variable-transformer new-id)
  (make-set!-transformer
   (λ (stx)
     (syntax-case stx (set!)
       [(set! x rhs)
        (raise-syntax-error #f "cannot mutate immutable variable" stx)]
       [(e ...)
        (with-syntax ([ap (datum->syntax stx '#%app)])
       [x new-id]))))

(define-syntax (let-immutable stx)
  (syntax-case stx ()
         (let-syntax ([x (immutable-variable-transformer #'x)] ...)