Hi Karim,

You forgot to add the racket users list to your message, so your reply
is sent to the mailing list. I fixed that.

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 12:17 AM, Karim Djemai
<karimdjemai1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Alex,
> thank you for your quick response!
> Is there any way for me to get the eulers number, starting with 27...,
> displayed in racket?

As I explain it, the number is the same in both Racket and DrRacket,
they are just displayed differently.

You can obtain the closest integer using the `floor` function and the
remaining rational part by subtracting the integer part from your
number.  Like so:

            (define e (* (power 10 1001) (euler)))
            (floor e)                       ; returns integer part
beginning with "271..."
            (- e (floor e))               ; returns the remaining
fractional part

Best Regards,
Alex.