On Sun, Nov 26, 2017 at 12:10 AM, Greg Hendershott
<greghendersh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As another example of using scribble/srcdoc, for Frog I made a
> `define-doc` macro:
>

> https://github.com/greghendershott/frog/blob/master/frog/private/define-doc.rkt
>
> Example usage:
>
>   https://github.com/greghendershott/frog/blob/master/frog/paths.rkt#L258-L268
>
> Where that gets pulled into the main frog.scrbl is the
> `include-extracted` last line here:
>

> https://github.com/greghendershott/frog/blob/master/frog/frog.scrbl#L959-L975
>
> (In other words, there is still a main scribble file for "user guide"
> and module-wide documentation. Where scribble/srcdoc helps is with
> per-definition "reference" portions of the doc.)

Thanks, I appreciate the pointer.  Side benefit:  Frog looks really
useful and I may take a swing at using it.

Unfortunately, this is again something that mixes code and
documentation pretty incestuously and looks like code with some
strings sprinkled in.  The scribble file, of course, is very clear and
easy to follow but doesn't include the code and requires a specific
#lang.

This is probably just my issue and I should suck it up and get used to
the way that the new thing does it instead of expecting it to work
like the old thing.  Thanks for the feedback, everyone.