Hi,

I'm currently working on a program transformation technique for logic
programs. The technique uses abstract interpretation, so I have an abstract
program semantics and the main operation is an abstraction of resolution. I
would like to prove a particular property of this semantics (namely that
the number of non-equivalent abstract conjunctions that can be obtained
through resolution is finite unless there are recursive calls which can be
characterized in a specific way). I can't seem to do it by hand. Would
Redex be of help if I used it to code an interpreter for these abstract
semantics? I don't necessarily mean that it should produce a complete
proof, but, for example, could it demonstrate that the property holds for a
logic program with at most N clauses of length L, where neither is
symbolic, by exhausting a search space?

Thanks in advance,

Vincent