Thank you for this quick and easy solution, this help!

I am still curious however, why it is in such a way, that so many other
forms are available, but `match` must be required. I could imagine that
`match` is a complex thing under the covers, but I am not sure whether that
is the reason or something else.

Or maybe there is even a general reason for multiple forms not being
available in Lazy Racket?
If there is no general reason, maybe we can create a list of not available
ones and put it in the Lazy Racket docs, including ways, if there are any,
to get the forms available when using Lazy Racket.