On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 6:41 PM, Jack Firth <jackhfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In my fixture package I'm attempting to (hopefully) make this sort of thing
> easier for RackUnit-based tests (see this github issue), so if you're using
> RackUnit I'm interested in seeing what your tests look like and how you go
> about setting up a database for them.

I'm actually not using RackUnit...I rolled my own 'test-more' library
that is more like what I'm used to -- among other things it has output
on success as well as failure so that you know it worked and it
doesn't have such verbose names for the tests.  Still, that could
easily be converted into a RackUnit test just by running the regular
tests, capturing the output of each one, and having a RackUnit test
that uses a string match to verify that the message said it passed.

Thanks to the pointer to fixture and disposables, they look useful.