No, `web-server/lang/web-cells` is for `#lang web-server`

`#lang web-server/insta` is just like `racket` but it includes a call
to `serve/servlet`

On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 5:27 AM, Christian <7enderh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Am I correct to assume that when using web cells with #lang
> web-server/insta, I should (require web-server/lang/web-cells) rather than
> (require web-server/servlet/web-cells)?
> (The former implementation seems to have a problem:
> https://github.com/racket/racket/issues/1918)
>
> Thanks for your consideration,
> Christian

-=[     Jay McCarthy               http://jeapostrophe.github.io    ]=-
-=[ Associate Professor        PLT @ CS @ UMass Lowell     ]=-
-=[ Moses 1:33: And worlds without number have I created; ]=-