If I wanted to build a drag-and-drop, visual programming interface for
programming in DrRacket, is there any prior work I can build on?  Ideally,
I'd like to implement this as a DrRacket "snip", so that my students can
make programs that are partially text-based and partially visual.  Any
suggestions?  Has anyone done something in the ballpark?