Hey Ryan!

This is great, and looks like it really was what I was looking for!  You
seem to have made a ton of progress on all sorts of stuff that would
have honestly taken me ages to get to the equivalent level. ;)

Re: the missing commits and etc, waiting till mid-January is a-ok with
me... maybe what would be a good idea is if in mid-January you're able
to get the latest stuff pushed up there, you could ping me and I could
help test the system?  I could also test before then on the current
code, but maybe it's just best for me to wait.

(I'm planning on writing an implementation of the Linked Data Signatures
standard-in-progress in Racket.  I've already got a working json-ld
expander and compactor... what I was missing was what seems like exactly
the work you've done here on the crypto library.)

Thanks for all your work on this!
 - Christopher Lemmer Webber