In the docs for places
(https://docs.racket-lang.org/reference/places.html), the example shows
creating a place like so:
(dynamic-place
<https://docs.racket-lang.org/reference/places.html#%28def._%28%28lib._racket%2Fplace..rkt%29._dynamic-place%29%29>
 "place-worker.rkt" 'place-main)

When I do this on LInux (haven't tried other systems yet), the search path
starts at my home directory and fails to find the file. It's not a huge
problem since I can invoke it with the full path:
(dynamic-place (build-path (current-directory) "place-worker.rkt")
'place-main)

but this does seem like either an error in the docs or in the behavior of
the dynamic-place procedure. At first I was thinking our other `path-spec?`
procedures start with the current module's directory, but then I noticed it
actually uses a `module-spec?`. The only other time I really use that,
though, is for `require`, which certainly does start in the current
module's directory.

Should I submit a change in the docs? In the procedure? Am I barking up the
wrong tree?