Thank you for going to the extra effort to share open source packages.

BTW, while there's always been motive, since the dawn of programming, for an individual project or person to have a "<project-or-person>'s collection of utilities", I think that *reuse* value generally increases when we break this up into fairly independent topical collection.

Sometimes this results in packages with only one procedure, such as "http://www.neilvandyke.org/racket/canonicalize-path/";, but which I could imagine wanting to use without any of the much more specific "http://www.neilvandyke.org/racket/mediafile/"; code for which it was originally written.