The recent plot library introduces a new function, `point-pict` which is
not yet available as part of a Racket distribution, and the plot package
has to be installed separately from GitHub for this function.

In my code I would like to be able to check if this function is available
before calling it, so my code compiles correctly even if the function is
not available.  In Emacs Lisp (the only other language I know), I would do:

   (when (fbounp 'point-pict)
      (funcall 'point-pict ...)

but I did not find anything equivalent for Racket.  Is there a way to to
get similar functionality in Racket?

For reference, the problematic commit is this one:

https://github.com/alex-hhh/ActivityLog2/commit/f2f505409b9ee7f30c77090045f1d6bb6ff1b191

And this is how the build fails:

https://travis-ci.org/alex-hhh/ActivityLog2/builds/342890465?utm_source=github_status&utm_medium=notification

Note that, in the running application, the problematic function would never
be called anyway, since the code checks first if the plot package has the
new functionality by checking for the presence of the
`set-mouse-event-callback` method in a plot snip object.

Thanks,
Alex.