I found the style guide a really great idea and generally very useful (although
it's a shame the lack of content on the section of classes).
I have started a small script to check source code style based on the style
guide. Simple things like spaces at the end of lines, lack of newline at the
end of file, lines longer than 102 chars etc. However, I would like to know if
there's anything already out there before I try to get more complex features

Kind regards,

Paulo Matos