On 03/23/2018 03:58 PM, silverfire...@gmail.com wrote:
Really silly question but I was using the rsvg package with racket/gui on Linux
and everything was working fine.   I moved the code over to windows to try it
out (after installing the rsvg package there) and it's complaining that
librsvg-2.2.dll is missing.   I've now tried two separate .dll files in my code
directory (one that was from the official gnome ftp) and racket throws an error
that ($1 is not a valid Win32 application) when trying to call (ffi-lib) on it.

Two points:

First, you may want to modify config.rktd in the Racket distribution directory
so that (lib-search-dirs) contains the directory where your dll is located.
This is not needed if you have it in a system directory or load it by full path.

Second, your dll may refuse to load because some of its dependencies
are missing. You may use the freeware Dependency Walker (depends.exe)
to find out what is missing.

Regards,

Dmitry