Hi Everyone,

When running the following example from the Racket docs section titled 'The
Nitty Gritty of Pixels, Pens, and Lines':

(define p1 (make-pen "black" 1 "solid" "round" "round"))

(rectangle 20 20 "outline" p1)

instead of a rectangle with all four sides drawn with equal thickness as
shown in the example output, I get the top and left sides drawn with 1
pixel and the right and bottom sides are drawn as gray lines. I'm running
it in DrRacket (v6.12).

I suspected that DrRacket was cropping the image in the interactions area
so I did this:

(overlay/align "middle" "middle" (rectangle 20 20 "outline" p1) (rectangle
40 40 "outline" p1))

and sure enough, the inner rectangle appeared with all four sides having
equal thickness, as shown in the example.

The cropping of the image in DrRacket might not be obvious to the reader
working along with the examples (even though that is, in essence, the
subject of this section :-). Should something be put in the docs to clarify
this? Perhaps add a snippet similar to what I created with the
overlay/align function and mention that DrRacket will crop the outer
rectangle in the interactions area? I know this seems to go against the
'writing style' used in the docs but I believe most users will be following
along with DrRacket. Maybe a sidebar mention would be worthwhile to avoid
initial confusion?

Regards,
Stephen.