I’m fixing problems related to documentation on the libgit2 package, and it
appears there are a number of issues to fix, but the first one was that the
package was written with a main scribblings file called “manual.scrbl”. It
turns out this is a bad idea, and in fact this is mentioned in the raco
documentation, and there’s a helpful “conflicts” file that appears in the “Most
Recent Build Results.” (Unfortunately, I didn’t find this until I’d already
figured out this part of the problem.) My question is this; have we given any
thought to adding a conflict notification—either a badge or an entry in the
green box—to the front pkgs.racket-lang.org page?

Apologies if there’s some good reason this isn’t already a thing.

John