At Wed, 28 Mar 2018 00:54:01 -0700 (PDT), Alex Harsanyi wrote:

> On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 9:17:49 PM UTC+8, Matthew Flatt wrote:
> >
> > I should have bumped the version number when adding `--embed-dlls`, but
> > I didn't. So, even though it's still version 6.90.0.23, `--embed-dlls`
> > is in snapshots starting with the ones built on March 26.
> >

> I tried the new build, and indeed the '--embed-dlls` works.
>
> However, with this Racket version I can no longer set a custom icon on the
> generated executable, either using the --ico option to "raco exe" or the
> 'ico key to the #:aux parameter for `create-embedding-executable`.

I'm not sure why that would be, and I haven't yet been able to
replicate that problem.

Just to make sure, it's not a caching issue with the File Explorer
view, right? When I rebuild an executable on Windows, I sometimes have
to move it to a different folder to see the icon update (and when I
move the executable back to its original location, it sometimes goes
back to its original icon).