Hello,

I am studying your books; I am learning a lot. Thank you for what you are
doing for the community.

Which books would you recommend as replacements for HtDComponents and
HtDSystems ?

I read that you are working on HtDP 3e. HtDP is a fantastic book as it is!
I wonder if most Racket users wouldn't prefer to acquire new knowledge in
HtDComponents and HtDSystems rather than study a new version of an already
excellent HTDP ? For the majority of us who haven't been fortunate enough
to study directly under your direction or the direction of Master
Racketeers (Racket contributors), we are deprived of a lot in terms of
knowledge and experience. I am jealous of your padawans to whom you may
have imparted some of that precious knowledge. Perhaps (I hope not !), by
the time they are published, they won't be as useful to me as they could be
today (or the next years)... Maybe Master Racketeers or some of your lucky
padawans could consider writing a *Realm of Systems* and a *Realm of
Components* ?

This is not a critique; it is a plea for knowledge. Would a petition for
HtDComponents and HtDSystems change their timelines ? [ Joking I am ;-) ]

Thank you !