You can "pass" information from one macro to another by binding information
to an identifier defined to be a syntax parameter that both macros have in
scope. You would need to functionally update its value for each rebinding.  Its
value would be retrievable with syntax-local-value.
For example,
(define-syntax-parameter my-let-info #f)
;; in definition of my-let:
#'(syntax-parameterize ([my-let-info (cons more-info (syntax-local-value
#'my-let-info))])
   <rest_of_the_my-let_rhs_definition>))

I would recommend that way over a big free-identifier-table that's mutated
by my-let and read by access, since those tables don't persist their values
across builds, and you can get into scoping problems with what an
identifier could possibly mean.

--
-Dionna Glaze, PhD (she/her)