Hi all,

I've been stuck on this for a while.
Short version: When I hide a GUI window with `(send frame show #f)` the
application (on a mac, at least) *exits* when I'd like it to just hide the
application and leave it still running.

More information:
I'm developing a small (personal) application launcher on macOS to help me
learn Racket. Since I'd like the input window to come up lightning quick, I
currently have the application spin up a tcp server in another thread. It
responds to TCP events by hiding and showing the input window. Everything
works, except that when the main window is hidden, the application closes
and the server with it.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

Tony