Greetings,

Version 0.3.0 of the Heresy programming language has been released,
containing a re-implementation of Holes based on Racket boxes, while
maintaining the same basic API, plus additional support for a "hole-do" DSL
for monadic operations on holes.

Special thanks to Greg Hendershott, for both rackjure, which provided some
of the internals for the new holes implementation, and for his
travis-racket scripts which enabled me to set up CI for Heresy with Travis.

You can find Heresy on Github <https://github.com/jarcane/heresy>, or
install with raco pkg install heresy. Docs are available at
http://docs.racket-lang.org/heresy/index.html* or locally after install.

Thanks for your time!
Annaia

* Note: There seems to be an issue with the package server as it's not
rebuilding the hosted docs for me at the moment despite running the recheck
twice. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, someone needs to kick the
server, or it's just going to take a moment.