I’ve been looking to use Racket in a Jupyter notebook and I came across Ryan
Culpepper’s iracket (https://github.com/rmculpepper/iracket).

Unfortunately, it doesn’t work with the latest Jupyter system due to a new
client message (comm_info_request) that isn’t handled.

I’ve made some very simply changes that get iracket working again in Jupyter
and just in case it’s useful for anyone else it can be found at
https://github.com/digsci/iracket.

I should really make a pull request (or at least an issue report to the
original I guess.

Graham